CT - Corridors Of Time CT - Corridors Of Time

Nifty

Eheh, I like the original better... But this is still a pretty good remake. My only issue is that this song doesnt really make me feel like its the antiquity times of CT, like the original did.
Perhaps im just bias.

CandySoup responds:

Well, It's your opinion and I accept it. a 8 isnt bad :)

Beyond the grassland Beyond the grassland

Hah

This would probably fit in the Miscellaneous section. But anyhow this song is actually put together pretty well. For a first song its really good. It just gets overlooked because its a midi.

Glig responds:

Thanx!
And I know for the midi, but for now I dont have very good sotftware. Maybe i'll change someday.

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Definitely a favorite

Very nice, there wasnt a second where i didnt think this was good. Can defintely see why you called it necromancy, someparts made me think skeletons were rising.

Expanded In Molecules Expanded In Molecules

Lol

You may have no clue what u were doing, but you still managed to do a good job. It had a cool sound, nice beat, and the melody well *thumbs up* i liked the instrument u used lol.

Welcome to Atlantis Welcome to Atlantis

Very nice

All the instruments flowed together really well. I especially like that underwater sound effect in the background, im not sure how to describe (i know it first plays at around 1:00 into the song).

zacko555000 responds:

Thanks for the review. I really appreciate it. Also, about the under water effect, i know which one you're talking about. I just threw it in ath the last second when i was making this, cause it didnt sound "watery" enough. KTHXBI

Scathed Output Scathed Output

Not Bad

I like the sound, but it seems that the crashing noise is a little too loud, couldnt really hear the main melody as well. But it does have a cool sound to it.

blackduckie responds:

The only part I really like about this song is the ending, with the sort of crash and the drop. The rest, in my mind sounds too empty; it needs something to fill in the background. I think I've covered that, though, with a few of my newer songs. And yeah, you have got a point about the crashing noise being too loud. (I prefer to call it static.) Sorry about the filesize, too. I'm keeping the rest of my songs, from now on, under 4MB, so I hope that will make the download/listen easier. Thanks for the review.
ND

Sonic 3 - Ice Cap (Remix) Sonic 3 - Ice Cap (Remix)

Love it

Ahhh It brings back sweet warm memories of good ol sonic 3. I have to listen to this song at least once a week lol.

Remember the Mind Remember the Mind

Nice

This was put together nicely and i have to say "Remember the mind" is a fitting title for it too. But when i visualize i cant really see it being a boss battle so much. Other than that im suprised that this doesnt have a higher score, i mean it was composed very nicely.

Keep up the good work.

Celtic Village Celtic Village

Nice

I enjoyed listening to it. The song was nicely written and put together well. I hope you make more similar to this.

SpK*) - Glass Stomper SpK*) - Glass Stomper

nice

nice loop and a very intense bass you have there xD.