Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash3

loved it

it was great as always, i thought the part when sasuke was slapped by gaara was great :).

although its sad to see that this is the last, i always looked forward to your next one, now i have nothing to look forward too

Foamy, The Making of Foamy, The Making of

heh

this was informative, it actually taught me something, about the trace bitmap thing. ty lol

Cat Stapler 18 Cat Stapler 18

Nice

just like all the cat stapler, it has some humor and has some deep underlying message

im still waiting for cat stapler 19

Hero RPG Hero RPG

Awesome rpg

Very nice artwork and enjoyable to play. However use should probably consider making a confirm button whenever u save...... else someone may lose a lvl 14 warrior because they werent paying attention...

Other than that overall it was well made.

3d logic 3d logic

Lol yay

This game is fun and a good time waster. I had a little trouble with lvl 28. I was a little disappointed though because when you win all you see is "YOU WIN" you could've at least had the words flashing XD.

Other than that it was a fun game, keep up the great work.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

lol

my account is worth $27, that means i can sell it and play WoW

CT - Corridors Of Time CT - Corridors Of Time

Nifty

Eheh, I like the original better... But this is still a pretty good remake. My only issue is that this song doesnt really make me feel like its the antiquity times of CT, like the original did.
Perhaps im just bias.

CandySoup responds:

Well, It's your opinion and I accept it. a 8 isnt bad :)

Beyond the grassland Beyond the grassland

Hah

This would probably fit in the Miscellaneous section. But anyhow this song is actually put together pretty well. For a first song its really good. It just gets overlooked because its a midi.

Glig responds:

Thanx!
And I know for the midi, but for now I dont have very good sotftware. Maybe i'll change someday.

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Definitely a favorite

Very nice, there wasnt a second where i didnt think this was good. Can defintely see why you called it necromancy, someparts made me think skeletons were rising.